The Wunder360 S1 is a compact camera with AI that allows users to easily capture their environment and transform it into 3D models. Avid gamers can download their 3D models and import them into games like Minecraft, allowing them to share their models with other players. The Wunder360 S1 can also be used to develop AR/VR content by allowing users to take their footage and convert it into 3D models. The in-camera stitching also allows VR/AR developers to easily create immersive content without relying on photo stitching software.
Key features includes:
- 3D features as generating 3D models／minecraft models/ virtual tour link with Wunder360 Cloud service
- AI powered image tracking and view-pilot technology
- Water-proof case
- Phantom clips computer vision technology
- 4K still picture
- 3K 30fps video in-camera stitching
- 1080p 60fps in-camera stitching
- In-app editing
- Smart EIS: 9-axis gyro stabilization technology
- Interchangeable battery design
With Wunder360 S1, Evomotion has created a camera that is easy to use and includes the capabilities of traditional 3D scanning products at a quarter of the cost of current devices on the market. By using AI and computer vision, they have successfully created a camera with ease-of-use and a better user experience, meaning Wunder360 users can spend less time editing their footage and allow the camera to do the work for them.