Whether you are preparing to launch your campaign, you are a few days away from launch or you have a live campaign, one thing is consistent…. People want easily accessible.
One of the key areas where most campaigns miss the mark is failing to have their email and social handles on everything. And by everything, we mean everything.
What is everything?
- An email link on your social media pages (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- An email link on your website (e.g. Shopify, Wix, WordPress, etc.)
- An email link/social handles on your marketplaces (e.g. GoGlobie.com, Etsy, etc.)
Why is this an oversight?
- Making people search hard for a social media handle or an email will make them lose interest…. Fast. If they lose interest, you will miss out on a potential sale or backer
- If they can’t validate your brand and your activity they won’t back your campaign
- Don’t assume everyone is tech savvy. If they can’t find you, you can’t update them on your brands’ awesomeness.
We have seen time and time again where amazing brands could have gone from good to great simply by incorporating this key element.
Simply put… less is more when it comes to your social handles and emails. Treat it like Nutella… put it on everything.